Here’s Fii Dii data for trading across NSE, BSE and MSEI. Have a look at latest FII/FPI & DII trading activity in Cash, Debt, Futures and Options with Buy & Sell Value and also figure out the Net Value.
We will let you know about the sources, where you can easily check the latest Fii Dii data and let others know about it on social media platfroms.
But before to reveal, I would like share some knowledge about What is Fii Dii?
So guys the FII DII data term refers to the trading activity of Foreign Institutional Investors (FIIs) and Domestic Institutional Investors (DIIs) in the Indian stock market.
Foreign Institutional Investors are basically those entities or organizations that invest in financial assets in a country different from their own.
In the Indian context, FIIs are typically large institutional investors such as mutual funds, pension funds, hedge funds, and other investment firms registered with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI).
Domestic Institutional Investors, on the other hand, are institutional investors based in India, including mutual funds, insurance companies, banks, and other small or medium financial institutions.
So basically a FII DII data provides information about the net buying or selling activity of FIIs and DIIs in the Indian stock market on a daily basis.
You can check its latest report via the authentic sources given below:
This data is quite helpful as it helps market participants, such as traders and investors, gauge the sentiment and behavior of these institutional investors and understand their impact on the market.
Analyzing FII-DII data can provide insights into the overall market trend, as FIIs and DIIs are considered key players in the Indian stock market. Large buying or selling activity by these institutional investors can influence market movements and affect stock prices.
Here are some key points that you need to take care of while dealing with Fii Dii data:
- Combined FII / FPI & Domestic Institutional Investors (DII) trading data is compiled from trades completed by FIIs / FPIs and DIIs on the BSE, NSE, and MSEI.
- The data is based on today’s activity, which was produced using trading codes submitted by Trading Members during order entry and associated client category classifications provided by Trading Members as part of unique client code details upload.
- BSE data has been compiled based on the designation of ‘client type’ while placing orders.
- This trade data is provisional and liable to change, for example, due to the custodial confirmation procedure, revisions, and so on.
- Please visit the NSDL website at https://www.fpi.nsdl.co.in/web/Reports/Latest.aspx or the CDSL website at https://www.cdslindia.com/Publications/ForeignPortInvestor.html for final FII FPI data.
Have any question or doubt regarding the Fii Dii data?
Please let us know in the feedback section and don’t forget to share it with others!!