- The Los Angeles Lakers went above and beyond in their remembrance of Kobe Bryant on Friday night at the Staples Center.
- Before their game against the Portland Trail Blazers, the Lakers memorialized Bryant with performances from Usher and Boyz II Men and a touching speech from LeBron James.
- The Lakers also put together a video celebrating Bryant’s life and career, narrated by Bryant himself as cellist Ben Hong set a beautiful backdrop.
- You can watch the Lakers jaw-dropping video tribute to Bryant below.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
—ESPN (@espn) February 1, 2020
The Lakers left 2 empty seats for Kobe and Gianna Bryant, and gave out 20,000 Bryant jerseys at the emotional first game since his death
LeBron James gave a loving eulogy to his ‘brother’ Kobe Bryant before the Lakers first game since tragic helicopter accident
Inside Kobe and Shaq’s relationship: One of the NBA’s most iconic dynasties and fiercest rivalries
The Lakers got together for the first time since Kobe Bryant’s death to have a team lunch and grieve