Being a quote lover if you want to know who said you miss 100 of the shots you don’t take lines then here we are going to reveal the name. So, keep reading and enjoy a short story behind this awesome and famous quote.
You miss 100 of the shots you don’t take is a famous quote given by Michael Scott. He a fictional character from a very famous series of NBC – named The Office. In this show he has been portrayed as one of the most beloved and iconic figures in modern American history.
He was known for his work as the Regional Manager of Dunder Mifflin Paper Company, where he made a name for himself as an entertaining and irreverent boss. He was also known for his charity work, which included raising money for various causes and working with underprivileged children.
You Miss 100 of the Shots You Don’t Take by Michael Scott
Michael Scott once said, “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” This is a great quote that reminds us to go for it and not be afraid to take risks. If you never try, you’ll never know what could have happened.
Missing out on opportunities is something that we all regret at one time or another. The biggest thing to remember is that you can’t regret something if you don’t try in the first place!
So, don’t be afraid to take chances and go for what you want in life. If you miss out, at least you know that you gave it your best shot. And who knows, you might just surprise yourself and get what you wanted after all.
So, don’t be afraid to shoot for the stars and go after your dreams!
Other Famous Quotes by Michael Scott from The Office TV series are given below. Have a look at them and share with friends on social media sites.
- “I’m not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.”
- “I am the best boss you will ever have.”
- “I’m like a really hot vampire.”
- “Dwight Schrute is the best second-in-command a boss could ask for.”
- “I know everything.”
- “I’m not a racist, but I am racially aware.”
- “I’m not a sexist, but I am sexist.”
- “That’s what she said.”
- “I’m not a dictator, but I do have a very strict management style.”
- “I’m like a six-year-old girl.”
- “I am the king of awkward silences.”
- “I’m not an alcoholic, but I do drink.”
- “I’m not a robot, I’m a person.”
- “I’m not a control freak, I’m a perfectionist.”
- “I’m not crazy, I’m eccentric.”
- “I’m not weird, I’m different.”
- “I’m not stupid, I’m just uninformed.”
- “I have no filter.”
- “I say what everyone else is thinking.”
- “I don’t care if people like me or not, as long as they respect me.”
- “I’m not normal, but I’m unique.”
- “I’m not an idiot, I’m just naïve.”
- “I’m not crazy, I’m just passionate.”
- “I know what I’m doing, even if it doesn’t look like it.”
- “I may not be the best, but I’m definitely not the worst.”
- “I make mistakes, but I learn from them.”
- “I’m human, and I deserve to be treated as such.”
- “I have feelings too, you know.”
- “Just because I don’t show my emotions
So finally, the next time you’re feeling down about your sales numbers or struggling to make that final push over the hump to success, remember this: You miss 100 of the shots you don’t take. Just keep firing and eventually you’ll hit your target.
If you have any questions or want to share something with us, then comment below and don’t forget to share this awesome motivational quote with your friends!