Zelda Amiibo is very helpful as it will unlock a treasure chest filled with rare in-game items and a random selection of meat and weapons.
Zelda Amiibo – Breath of The Wild Amiibo Features
The Zelda 30th Anniversary series Amiibo, the Wolf Link Amiibo from Twilight Princess HD, and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild series amiibo are all compatible with this Nintendo’s video game.
- To make Wolf Link appear in the game, just tap the Wolf Link amiibo. This link will help you find items you’re searching for and also attack enemies on his own.
- Tap a Zelda 30th Anniversary series amiibo to receive helpful items like meat, weapons or even a treasure chest!
- You can use any other compatible amiibo to get random in-game items like, fish, meat, and plants
This a brand new way to interact with your favourite Nintendo characters and games. Touch amiibo icons to the Wii U GamePad controller and see them in life and amazingly influence different game!*
In Super Smash Bros. for Wii U games, customize your Amiibo by adjusting your offensive and defensive abilities. Battle against amiiba fighters, accompany them on teams, or enslave them in multiplayer action against your Smash Brothers.
Your amiibo can be both your fellow and opponent. Train your amiibo to level 50 so that you can beat even the toughest rivals!
Best of all, one amiibo figure can work with multiple amiibo compatible games, with amiibo functionality coming soon to games like Mario Kart 8, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker and more.* Supercharge your gameplay with amiibo!
Compatibility of amiibo figures and levels of functionality varies per game. Visit amiibo.com for specific details of compatibility and functionality.
Zelda Amiibo FEATURES:
- Amiibo™ features in Super Smash Bros.™ for Wii U
- Touch your amiibo figure to the Wii U GamePad controller to bring it to life in the game
- Train your amiibo to supercharge its stats and expand its abilities
- Customize special moves for your amiibo
- Take your amiibo to a friend’s house and pit your amiibo against your friends’ amiibo figures
- New tactics can be learnt if fight against your own amiibo.
- Fight together by making team with your amiibo.
- Send your amiibo into battle against your friend
- One amiibo, multiple games
- Depending on the amiibo, a single mark can unpack features in multiple games, and a variety of games will soon offer amiibo compatibility!* These include Mario Kart 8, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Mario Party 10, Yoshi’s Woolly World and more!
- Compatibility with Nintendo 3DS system coming in 2015
- Nintendo 3DS systems will be compatible with amiibo functionality using a peripheral device, scheduled to launch in 2015. Stay tuned for information on the Nintendo 3DS games that will be compatible with amiibo.
- About Zelda:
- Zelda is the princess of Hyrule and the namesake of The Legend of Zelda games. Her plausibility may change, but she always plays an vital role. She knows much about the Triforce; in fact, the only person who likely knows more about Triforce lore is Ganondorf himself, whom Zelda evaded in Ocarina of Time by transforming into her alter ego, Sheik.
Zelda Amiibo cards you can get from Amazon or video games, comic stores.
What’s your thought on Zelda Amiibo features? Please let us know in the comment section below and don’t forget to share it!